Forest Spirits Forest Spirits

Well

It was quite rough, and needs the obvious things like music and sound effects (maybe some voices, not sure on your direction), and some of the animation needs to be smoothed out and some areas need a little more transition (when the fire is put out, for example) but not bad at all for the state it's in; it was quite an enjoyable flash and could see the final product going quite well.

:: Achievements :: :: Achievements ::

You're still as popular as ever,

even without Piconjo's help :).

marioworld invaded marioworld invaded

It wasn't too bad

It seemed to flow pretty good, but I would suggest that you bring the camera in closer for the dialogue portions. Maybe even voice acting/lip syncing if you can.

I'll vote 5 to protect this, because it's really not bad, but it just needs some work as far as the dialogue aspects are concerned. Other than that I felt it was pretty good.

The Legend of Zelda:LOL The Legend of Zelda:LOL

GUYS!

LEAVE 10-YEAR-OLD ALONEE!!! *SNIFF* HE'S ONLY HUMAN (AND 10)!!!!!!!! LEAVE 10-YEAR-OLD ALONEE-HONNNEEE-HONNEEEEEE!!!

GOD! (is good)

Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders

Really good

This game was awesome. I was afraid it was just going to be another bejewled rip-off, but when you included the combat in there it really changed the pace of the game. It was frantic and fun, and the power-ups were well-spread out.

The graphics were great for this type of game, although some of it could have been better animated, it was nothing big.

Really fun game to play and challenge your quick thinking against.

Another Drezzup Another Drezzup

It wasn't too bad,

It just wasn't too good, either. Dress-up games are good and well and all, but they have been played out. If you find some way to make the game more original, you will definitely get higher scores in the various categories.

The music was slightly annoying as I could not change it, but I won't give you a 0 because of it :P.

Also, why did you mention you were 14? Were you aiming for pity points? I wouldn't bother, personally, you're just setting yourself up for flaming from other people. And, just keep in mind, there are flash makers on here even younger than you are (I started submitting things here when I was 12 years old).