The Legend of Zelda:LOL The Legend of Zelda:LOL

GUYS!

LEAVE 10-YEAR-OLD ALONEE!!! *SNIFF* HE'S ONLY HUMAN (AND 10)!!!!!!!! LEAVE 10-YEAR-OLD ALONEE-HONNNEEE-HONNEEEEEE!!!

GOD! (is good)

Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders Lt. Fly vs. the Spiders

Really good

This game was awesome. I was afraid it was just going to be another bejewled rip-off, but when you included the combat in there it really changed the pace of the game. It was frantic and fun, and the power-ups were well-spread out.

The graphics were great for this type of game, although some of it could have been better animated, it was nothing big.

Really fun game to play and challenge your quick thinking against.

Another Drezzup Another Drezzup

It wasn't too bad,

It just wasn't too good, either. Dress-up games are good and well and all, but they have been played out. If you find some way to make the game more original, you will definitely get higher scores in the various categories.

The music was slightly annoying as I could not change it, but I won't give you a 0 because of it :P.

Also, why did you mention you were 14? Were you aiming for pity points? I wouldn't bother, personally, you're just setting yourself up for flaming from other people. And, just keep in mind, there are flash makers on here even younger than you are (I started submitting things here when I was 12 years old).

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Ohh man

I waited for 30 minutes for the earth to explode, dispite your warning :(.

Anyway, awesome, I like the snake and the meteor

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

best bbs reply combo:

topic: weed

reply: just send an e-mail to wade@newgrounds

Mohaa Tutorial (flash mx) Mohaa Tutorial (flash mx)

Err

This Needs:

Health
Level Design Tutorial
Scoring system

_______________

I've managed to make a quite great first person shooter, I just need to figure out how to make it so you win when you have a set number of score in a dynamic text box. Oh, do help me with something. I have a empty dynamic text box which is increased by 10 each time you shoot an enemy. It has the variable "score" without the ""s. I have the following code:

if (_root.score == 250); {
gotoAndPlay(1571);
}

And as soon as I start up the game, it goes right to 1571, without anything in the score box yet.

Wonderer responds:

Sorry for repond a month later. lol. Ok the problem might be there is some code that you forgot to take off on the first frame. If it still doesn't work. change == to >= bigger than. If it still doesn't work. Just add me on msn or aim. I will be happy to help you

Design This Sport Car Design This Sport Car

Well

sucky game but

10 for humor, cuse that's still the funniest song ever made

Piconjo fan art 2 Piconjo fan art 2

OMG

My art made me randy, but everyone elses did aswell! GJ!

Chubaka <3 j00

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Too buggy

On LVL1 I went through the green and got a game over, 100 HP

Family Guy Sound Board Family Guy Sound Board

Not bad

But not great. Not bad for a first submission. A word of advice is try using a more graphical layout. But for what it was supposed to be, I liked it, but for a V. 2 which I suggest, add more characters.

bluecow90 responds:

Thank You for taking the time to review my submission, I was concerned that people might not enjoy it as much as I hoped.